Tuesday 23 August 2011

Proposal For A New Inception

Logical Inception
(oxymoron?)

Please don’t talk to me about Chris Nolan or Michael Bay. I’m exhausted. I’ve stopped counting the number of times I’ve heard sentences that begin “I honestly think Christopher Nolan......” that invariably follow with adjectives like “unrivalled”, “underrated” and “the second coming of Christ”. Nolan’s elegance and Bay’s lack thereof  should just become logic due to everyone’s general consensus. Put it in the science books, add it to the doctrines of all the faiths, let it become as ingrained and undisputed in our lives as blinking. No one talks about blinking. Permit me one final word on the matter and let that be that: I’d take The Rock over The Prestige any day of the week and twice on Sunday (the bloodiest of all seven).

 
Director Michael Bay & Bumblebee




No comments:

Post a Comment